FSU Credit Union’s annual holiday Skip-a-Pay Program is a great opportunity to skip either your November or December loan payment, which puts extra cash into your pocket just in time for the holidays.
To qualify for the Skip-A-Pay Program:
- Your credit union accounts must be in good standing without any negative balances.
- Your loan must be current and not in default.
- Your loan must have at least six (6) months of payment history.
- You must pay a $15 processing fee.
- You must carry proper insurance without any active CPI premiums on the loan.
The following loan types are excluded from the program:
- Credit Cards
- Lines of Credit
- Balloon Loans (including InGear)
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- Business Loans
- Loans being paid through disability insurance
- Any loan for which you have skipped a payment within the last eleven (11) months
*Other restrictions apply. Contact a representative at 877-GO-FSUCU or visit https://fsucu.org/2019/10/29/2019-skip-a-pay-promotion for complete details and terms and conditions.