With My Money Manager (M3) Personal Financial Management, FSU Credit Union members can quickly view their important financial information in one place. You can add almost any account that is viewable online, including investments, mortgage balances, credit card balances, checking and savings accounts. You can also add account information from financial institutions other than FSU Credit Union.
Setting up and adding your accounts is simple. It’s also free for FSU Credit Union Members. Simply click on the Financial Planning tab in Virtuoso Online Banking and follow the instructions to begin the setup process.
Once you are set up, M3 will track your accounts automatically. You can use M3 to track spending, set budgets, calculate your net worth and more.
Here are just a few of the great tools you can use with M3:
- Stay on top of your finances by easily creating budgets, categorizing and tracking your financial habits. Tag your transactions to see how and where you spend your money.
- The interactive cash flow calendar brings your budget to life. See how much money you have to pay bills and other expenses on a daily basis.
- Set and track your goals. Use M3 to create long-term and short-term savings goals. With the goals tool, simply set the date by which you want to accomplish your goal and keep track of your progress.
- Account alerts keep you informed. Set alerts for when account balances change, transactions occur, when you’re close to exceeding your budget and more.
- With the net worth tool, you can quickly calculate your assets and debts to receive an up-to-date estimate of your net worth.
M3 is just one of the great services FSU Credit Union offers its members. Maximize your financial well-being by logging into Virtuoso and signing up today.