With Online Banking, you can transfer money from your FSU Credit Union checking or savings account to your FSU Credit Union loan to make a payment.
To make a loan payment through your FSU Credit Union account, follow these steps.
- Visit fsucu.org and click the “Online Banking Login” button in top-right corner
- Log into Online Banking
- Click “Transfer Funds” in the menu bar
- Click the “One Time” circle
- Select where you want the transfer to come from by selecting checking or savings account in the “From Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Select the loan suffix you want the transfer to go toward by selecting it from the “To Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Enter the loan payment amount in the “Amount to Transfer” field
- Enter the date you would like this transfer to happen
- Click the “Transfer” button to complete the transfer