If you need to set up an automatic loan payment from an account at another financial institution, please visit our online loan payment portal. You can also set up a direct automatic payment from your FSU Credit Union account. This can be done through Online Banking, visiting a branch or by calling 850-224-4960 or toll free at (877) GO-FSU-CU (1-877-463-7828) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time. To find a FSU Credit Union Branch near you, visit http://fsucu.org/contact-us.
Important Note: For automatic payments, we recommend to set it up for once a month. If you prefer bi-weekly payments, keep in mind that some months will have three payment periods in them.
To set up a direct automatic payment from your FSU Credit Union account in Online Banking, follow these steps.
- Visit fsucu.org and click the Online Banking Login button in top-right corner
- Log into Online Banking
- Click “Transfer Funds” in the menu bar
- Click the “Recurring” circle
- Select where you want the transfer to come from by selecting checking or savings account in the “From Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Select the loan suffix you want the transfer to go toward by selecting it from the “To Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Enter the loan payment amount in the “Amount to Transfer” field
- Enter the date you would like this transfer to happen each month
- Select the frequency of the transfer in the “Frequency” dropdown menu
- Select either the “Number of Transfers” or the “Transfer End Date”
- Click the “Transfer” button to complete the set up