If you need to set up an automatic loan payment from an account at another financial institution, you will need to complete the online ACH Debit Origination Form. You can also set up a direct automatic payment from your FSU Credit Union account. This can be done through Online Banking, visiting a branch or by calling 850-224-4960 or toll free at (877) GO-FSU-CU (1-877-463-7828) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time. To find a FSU Credit Union Branch near you, visit http://fsucu.org/contact-us.
Important Note: For automatic payments, we recommend to set it up for once a month. If you prefer bi-weekly payments, keep in mind that some months will have three payment periods in them.
To set up a direct automatic payment from your FSU Credit Union account in Online Banking, follow these steps.
- Visit fsucu.org and click the Online Banking Login button in top-right corner
- Log into Online Banking
- Click “Transfer Funds” in the menu bar
- Click the “Recurring” circle
- Select where you want the transfer to come from by selecting checking or savings account in the “From Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Select the loan suffix you want the transfer to go toward by selecting it from the “To Account/Suffix” dropdown menu
- Enter the loan payment amount in the “Amount to Transfer” field
- Enter the date you would like this transfer to happen each month
- Select the frequency of the transfer in the “Frequency” dropdown menu
- Select either the “Number of Transfers” or the “Transfer End Date”
- Click the “Transfer” button to complete the set up