At FSU Credit Union, we believe our members should be able to make their loan payments in a way that meets their individual preferences. That’s why we offer a menu of payment options, so our members can discover their “favorite way to pay.”
Offering these options is just one more way we “maximize our members’ financial well-being.” With all of life’s demands that we attend to every day, we want to make loan payments as quick and convenient as possible.
Here are some of the ways our members can make loan payments at their leisure, whether they’re at home, on the go or even out of town. For a complete list with step-by-step instructions, visit http://fsucu.org/loanpaymentoptions.
- Members can make a single loan payment from a non-FSU-Credit-Union Checking Account on the telephone. By just entering a few number sequences, they can get their payment completed in less than two minutes.
- Members can set up an Automatic Payment or one-time payment through our Online Banking. We’re always available to assist with setting this up, whether you’re on the telephone or in a branch.
- Members can make a payment using our Mobile Check Deposit tool through our mobile app.
- Members can make a payment at one of many Shared-Branch locations throughout the nation.
- Members can always mail in there payment or visit one of our local branches too.
- Members can even use the Bill Pay tool in Online Banking to make their payment.
It’s all about saving our members time and effort, so they can pay and be on their way … “make it easy!”