You also can visit http://fsucu.org/online-mobile-banking for additional information about Mobile Banking, Text Banking, Credit Card Management, Online Alerts, E-Statements, the Mobile App, and Mobile Check Deposit.
Here are step-by-step instructions for enrolling in Mobile Banking through Online Banking.
To get started:
- Select the “Online Banking Login” button in the top-right corner of our website at fsucu.org
- Log into Online Banking with your username and password
- Once logged in to Online Banking, hover over “Access Accounts” in the gold menu and select “Mobiliti” in the submenu
- Review the “Terms and Conditions for Mobile Banking” and click “I accept these terms and conditions”
- Click “Continue”
You will now select the services you would like to enroll in for Mobile Banking. You may choose “Mobile Browser,” “Text Messaging” for text banking and “Alerts” to receive notifications on your account. Click “Continue” when finished.
Next, you’ll see options for your mobile configurations.
- Select your time zone (GMT -05:00 Eastern Time if you live in Tallahassee)
- Choose the accounts you wish to access through mobile banking and confirm their nicknames. The nickname identifies the account in a text message.
- Click Continue
Next, you will be asked to enter your main mobile phone number to register for Mobile Banking services. Enter your phone number with the area code first. Please don’t enter any dashes, spaces or any other characters between numbers. Then, click “Continue.”
An activation code will then be sent to the mobile phone number you entered via text message. Enter the activation code into the space provided on the next webpage and click “Activate.”
You have successfully activated your mobile banking! You will receive important information for any of the services that you’ve registered for. You may now log out and enjoy your Mobile Banking services.
You can always return to the “Mobiliti” tab to access your settings.
- Under the “My Devices” tab, you may change your phone number, change your Mobile Banking services, stop using a specific device for mobile banking or receive a link to the Mobile Banking website.
- Under the “My Accounts” tab, you may choose or deselect eligible accounts, as well as change nicknames for accounts.
- Under the “My Profile” tab, you may change your time zone.