FSU Credit Union is excited to announce the launch of a new, improved online banking platform and mobile app on November 14 of this year!
- Online banking and the mobile app will be unavailable on Tuesday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, Nov. 13. The new online banking program and mobile app will launch the morning of Thursday, Nov. 14.
- For members who already use online banking and our mobile app, on November 14, you will use your current username, but you will be required to enter the last six digits of the primary account holder’s social security number as your password rather than the password you currently use. After logging in for the first time to the new system with the last six digits of the primary account holder’s social security number, you will be prompted to reset your password to one of your choice. New passwords must be 8 to 32 characters in length with no spaces, and include upper and lower case characters, at least one numeric digit, and at least one special character.
- For your protection, you will be texted or called with a verification code the first time you log into the new system. So, please take a moment to log into online banking to verify your contact information is correct. To change your contact information in the current online banking system, visit https://fsucuebranch.org, then choose Contact Information under the Your Preferences tab after logging in.
The online banking and mobile app and will include these great features:
- Access all your account information and e-statements in one location with a single sign-on
- New, user-friendly interface
- Updated mobile check deposit
- SavvyMoney Comprehensive Credit Score program
- Improved mobile app
- Updated security
- Personal finance management tool
- Popmoney Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payment service
- Enhanced Bill Pay
Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available! If you have questions, please call us at 850-224-4960 or email email@example.com.