COVID-19 Information and Updates
Last updated April 3, 2020
Amid concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19), FSU Credit Union is closely monitoring the situation, and we want to keep our members informed as to the latest information regarding credit union operations. We remain open and fully committed to operating under the mantra of “people helping people.” The Governor has designated financial institutions as essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our members and employees while providing the premier member service you have come to expect.
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we’re here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any necessary financial arrangements. To assist members who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering an Emergency Skip-A-Pay program in which you can defer your loan payment up to 60 days. Please visit the Emergency Skip-A-Pay program page for more information.
As a preventative measure to ensure the health and safety of our members and employees, we have implemented the following operational adjustments:
- The Campus Branch located at 834-1 W. St. Augustine Street is closed temporarily.
- For all other locations, branches are open by drive-thru or appointment-only during normal operating hours.
FSU Credit Union is closely following WHO, CDC, and OSHA guidelines and have taken extra precautions to ensure clean service and work environments, including sanitizing between drive-thru transactions. We understand this can mean longer drive-thru wait times, and we appreciate your patience. We hope to return to normal operations as soon as possible.
We are committed to continuing service via our phone and digital channels:
- Online Banking and the FSU Credit Union mobile app are available to check balances, make payments, transfer funds, and deposit checks. If you haven’t yet enrolled, we encourage you to enroll today.
- Our member service center will remain open Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST and can be reached by calling (850) 224-4960 or toll-free at (877) GO-FSUCU (877-463-7828) or by email at email@example.com.
- You can take advantage of our extensive ATM network.
- Our automated bank-by-phone system is available by calling (850) 224-4960 or toll-free at (877) GO-FSUCU (877-463-7828) and choosing Option 1.
Unfortunately, scam artists are taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to steal your personal information. Read more about these fraud attempts here.
Annual Meeting Postponed
Per COVID-19 guidelines and for the safety of our members, we are postponing the 65th Annual Membership Meeting initially scheduled for April 27, 2020. It is our sincerest hope we can reschedule the meeting within 90 days of the previously scheduled date. We will provide updated information as soon as it becomes available and ample notice of the new meeting date. Thank you for your understanding.
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions and concerns.