How can I make a loan payment using the Mobile Check Deposit tool in the Florida State University CU App?
You can make a loan payment with the Mobile Check Deposit tool by following these steps. To be eligible to use Mobile Check Deposit feature, you must be an FSU Credit Union member for at least 90 days and have no delinquent loans with the credit union. For more information on downloading the app and using Mobile Check Deposit, see the first FAQ in this section called “How do I activate my account…”
- Open the Florida State University CU App
- Click on “Deposit” in the menu in the bottom bar
- Click “Deposit a check”
- At the bottom of the “Instructions,” you have to click “Accept”
- Endorse the check using the instructions at the top of the screen
- Select the account you wish to deposit into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Click “Take Photos” to take a photo of the front of your check and click “OK” to allow the App to use your camera.
- Click “Back” to take a photo of the back of your check
- Click “Deposit Check”