FSU Credit Union’s mission to “Maximize Member’s Financial Well-Being” helps us to empower our members to make informed financial decisions while providing them with affordable financial solutions.
In keeping with our mission, FSU Credit Union provides scholarships and donations to organizations that help people enhance their financial well-being and address issues within the following impact areas:
- Youth services and education
- Community enhancement
- Financial literacy
- Economic development
- Family wellness and financial stability
Under our Champions4Change community giving initiative, FSU Credit Union supports our communities through a number of programs including Borrow4Less, Give Back More, through which, we donate $10 to a selected charity each month for every completed auto loan completed that same month. FSU Credit Union selects other organizations on an on-going basis, and donates $50 per completed auto loan if the application uses that organization’s unique promo code.
- Organizations must be tax exempt under 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. You will be asked to provide your EIN number.
- Organization must be based or have one or more locations within 30 miles of an FSU Credit Union branch.
- Organization must have an operating history of five years or more.
- Organization must be non-discriminatory – including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation and national origin.
- Annual appeals
- Capital campaigns
- Organizations, projects, or events that are political in nature
- Political campaigns or candidates
- Programs, projects, or events that benefit specific individuals
- Programs or events inappropriate for all age groups
- Religious organizations
SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM
You can also download and complete the request form below and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
FSU Credit Union
ATTN: Marketing Department
1612 Capital Circle NE
Tallahassee, FL 32308
FSU Credit Union staff members will review your request and contact you if you are selected to receive support.