- About Us
- ATMs & Locations
- Auto Loans
- Bill Payer Questions
- Borrow 4 Less
- Borrow4Less, Give Back More
- Building and Repairing Credit
- Building Wealth
- Business Accounts
- Business Budgeting
- Business Loans
- Business Loans
- Business Planning and Financing
- Buying and Financing a Vehicle
- Card Help
- Card Services Questions
- Champions 4 Change
- Changing Financial Institutions
- Choosing and Managing Credit Cards
- Consumer Protection
- Contact Us
- Control Panel
- Credit Cards
- Credit Rebuilder
- Credit Union-Owned Inventory
- Credit Unions Versus Banks
- Download the App
- Drawing Rules
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Planning
- First-time User
- Fraud Prevention
- FSU Credit Union Website Accessibility Statement
- FSUCU Home
- General Inquiry Questions
- Home Banking / Mobile Banking Questions
- Home Budgeting
- Home Loan Details
- Home Loans
- Home Ownership and Mortgages
- Identity Theft Protection
- Join Today
- Kids, Money and College Loans
- Lending Questions
- Links Test
- Loan Payment Options
- Managing and Eliminating Debt
- Meet FSUCU
- Member Events
- Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- News & Promotions
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Online Alerts
- Online Banking
- Online Credit Card Management
- Open an Account
- Our TORCH Promise to Members
- Perks & Rewards
- Personal Loans
- Retirement Planning
- Saving for Retirement
- Savings Accounts
- Share Certificates / CDs
- Sponsorship and Donation Requests
- Support Center
- Supporting the FSU Community
- Tally Connection
- Tax Planning
- Tell Me More
- Tell Me More – Home Loans
- Test Files Download
- Text Banking
- The Credit Union Advantage
- Travel Abroad
- What Membership Means
- Wire Transfer Questions
Borrow 4 Less Give Back More
- Wakulla County Celebrates New Crawfordville Branch
- Wakulla 4-H: Empowering Young People with Skills to Lead for a Lifetime
- Boys & Girls Club of North Central Florida – Helping Taylor County Youth Reach Their Full Potential
- Supporting Community Engagement & Education Programs with WFSU Public Media
- Miracles on Madison: Bringing State-of-the-Art Treatment to Local Children
- FSU Credit Union Teaming Up with Big Brothers Big Sisters in May
- Borrow 4 Less, Give Back More Supporting Tyler Biggins Foundation in February
- FSU Credit Union supports PACE Center for Girls Leon’s mission
Building and Repairing Credit
- Tax-time car shopping tips before you “buy here, pay here”
- Why A Credit Card Is A Great Addition To Your Wallet And How To Choose One
- The Dos and Don’ts of Credit Repair
- The First Steps to Becoming Debt Free
- Credit Cards Or Debit Cards – What’s The Smartest Swipe?
- Understanding and Improving Your Credit Report
- How to Build or Rebuild Your Credit
- How Should I Use My Tax Refund?
- 401(k) Plans And Your Retirement
- Mutual Funds for the Beginner Investor
- What Can I Do to Start Building Wealth?
- “Pay Your Way” on FSU Credit Union Loans
- 3 Ways to Know If You’re Ready to Start Your Own Business
- Entrepreneurship: The New Retirement
Business Planning and Financing
Buying and Financing a Vehicle
- Why Do I Need To Get Preapproved For A Loan?
- Negotiating and Financing a Used Car Purchase
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Shopping for a Used Car
Changing Financial Institutions
Choosing and Managing Credit Cards
- Beware of Common Utility Scams
- Beware of Financial Phishing Scams!
- 10 Places to Never Share Your Social Security Number
Credit Unions versus Banks
- Are Checking Accounts the Same at Credit Unions and Banks?
- 10 Myths About Credit Unions
- How are Credit Unions Different from Banks?
- Why a Credit Union is a Smart Choice for Your Next Auto Loan
- Common Mistakes During Open Enrollment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) For Today and Tomorrow
- The Advantages of Direct Deposit
- How can I get started with FSU Credit Union’s mobile banking and other tools?
- How can I get temporary checks?
- How do I find my account number?
- How can I get an FSU Credit Union EMV-Chip Credit Card?
- How can I become a member?
- Does FSU Credit Union offer a Car-Buying Service?
- Do you place a hold on U.S. Treasury checks?
- Do I need to keep the check I used for a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Are EMV-Chip Cards new?
- Bill Pay Transfer Tool
- For my tax refund, what account number should I use for ACH deposits?
- Are there other ways to log into Online Banking?
- How do I send a wire transfer?
- Can I accept a tax refund for another person that is not listed on my account or is a nonmember?
- Can I change a payment in Bill Pay?
- Can I call to set up my debit card PIN during non-business hours?
- Can I add more than one account suffix in the App to make Mobile Check Deposits into?
- Can I access the image of a check I wrote?
- Can I get copies of checks deposited into my savings account?
- Can I change the frequency of my loan payments?
- Can I receive email notifications of account transactions and occurrences?
- Can I transfer money to another financial institution using Online Banking?
- Can I use an ATM at a Shared Branch free-of-charge?
- Can I use assistive technologies to access Bill Pay?
- Can U.S. Treasury Checks be cashed or deposited into an FSUCU account?
- Can members pay off the loan early when using My Loan My Way?
- Can we pay other bills through FSU Credit Union besides City of Tallahassee?
- Do borrowers need to make additional payments at their current payment amount?
- Do I need to come into the branch to submit a loan application?
- How can I change my password if I forgot it?
- How can I change the due date for my loan payment?
- What does Reg D limit mean?
- Which branches are open on Saturday?
- Which branches have a coin machine?
- How do I change my address or telephone number?
- What is the routing number?
- How can I sign up for Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay?
- What’s the difference between Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay?
- When is my credit-card bill due?
- How do I open a checking account?
- When will I receive my member statement?
- How can I apply online for an FSUCU loan?
- Which branch stays open the latest?
- I received my debit card in the mail, but how do I activate and set the pin number?
- Where can I learn more about membership benefits, eligibility requirements and how to apply?
- If I purchased a money order, but decide not to use it, can I bring it back for a refund?
- How do I order checks?
- How do I open a savings account?
- Reminder – Don’t Fall Victim to Fraud
- Fraud Attempts Affecting FSU Credit Union Members
- Beware Of Debt Relief Scams
- How to Avoid Online and Phone Scams
- FSU Credit Union Members Can Save with TurboTax
- Tax Reform 101: 5 Reasons You Should Start Planning
- FSU Credit Union supports Tyler Biggins Foundation with donation
- FSU Credit Union Reaches Milestone in Charitable Contributions to Local Organizations
- Alert U System Helps Members Catch Identity Theft Early
Home Ownership and Mortgages
Kids, Money and College Loans
- Start Saving for Summer Now During Youth Savings Month
- OK, Mom, I’ve Saved Some Money. Now What?
- Paying Off Student Loan Debt
- Saving for Your Child’s College Education
- 4 Ways To Repay Your Student Loans
Managing and Eliminating Debt
- FSU Credit Union Donates $7,250 to Hurricane Michael Relief Fund at Community Foundation of North Florida
- Shopping for a New Phone? CU Members Can Save with Sprint
- Grant Abbott Elected President of Local Credit Union Association Chapter
- FSU Credit Union Leadership Nominees
- Ondrea Maldonado Named Employee of the Quarter
- Start Saving Today with a Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Employee of the Quarter Award Goes to Paul Edewaard
- FSU Credit Union’s Platinum Lining on International Credit Union Day
- Skip-A-Pay Promotion
- Disaster Assistance Services
- FSU Credit Union Lending & Business Development Director Earns Professional Designation
- Support TMH Children’s Center with a September Auto Loan
- FSU Credit Union Lender of the Year
- FSU Credit Union: Building Excellence in Wakulla County!
- Angela Chrisinger Named Employee of the Quarter
- Girls on the Run of the Big Bend – Empowering Girls by Inspiring Healthy Choices
- Summer Lovin’ with Love My CU Rewards
- 2018 FSU Credit Union Annual Meeting
- Creating Leadership Opportunities for Tallahassee’s At-Risk Youth
- Sail into Savings this Summer with a Credit Card Balance Transfer
- FSU Credit Union Names New President/CEO
- Members are improving local lives
- Members Share Their Appreciation for FSU Credit Union
News and Promotions
- Wendi Cannon Joins FSU Credit Union as IT Director
- Meet Employee of the Quarter Cathie Burk
- FSU Credit Union Proud to Support HOPE Community in April; Summer Camp Donations Needed
- Can you unplug? Take the Timeout Challenge!
- 19 Reasons to create and stick to a budget
- Mindfulness can enrich your life and sharpen your focus
- We’re supporting Junior Achievement Big Bend in March, mission to create brighter futures
- FSU Credit Union reaches milestone with donations to Kidz1stFund
- Meet Employee of the Year Portia Grubbs
- FSU Credit Union Members Receive Exclusive Discounts on intuit TurboTax
- Get back into your groove and beat the after-holiday blues
- FSU Credit Union Learning Library Provides Tips on Managing Your Money
- FSU Credit Union Team volunteers, donates in support of efforts to end homelessness
- 5 Shopping Tips to Control Your Holiday Spending
- FSU Credit Union supports efforts to end homelessness
- Meet Employee of the Quarter Portia Grubbs
- FSU Credit Union Executive Vice President Honored with National Award
- International Credit Union Day 2017
- What You Need to Know About the Equifax Data Breach and How FSU Credit Union Can Help
- Meet Employee of the Quarter Jahkkari Foster
- With FSU Credit Union, You Can Borrow 4 Less and Give Back (Even) More
- Access your accounts anywhere with Shared Branching and ATMs
- Easily Track Your Finances with M3 Personal Financial Management
- Keep Your Account Covered with Courtesy Pay
Products and Services
Saving for Retirement
- 6 Common Tax Mistakes to Avoid
- Don’t Panic: A Last-Minute Guide to Tax Preparation
- A Quick Look at the 2018 Tax Changes
- Getting the Right Tax Refund
- M3 Personal Financial Management
- Can you post my tax refund early?
- Make Lower Monthly Payments with My Loan My Way