New to Online Banking at Florida State Credit Union? Here are a few simple steps to get started.
- Visit any FSU Credit Union branch to set up your username and receive your password.
- Log into Online Banking with your new username and password from your desktop or laptop computer.
- Set up your Multi-Factor Authentication to verify your identity by selecting a passphrase and image to verify your log-in.
- Select your three challenge questions and enter your unique answers. Remember that your answers must exactly match in the future.
- Confirm your account settings.
- Confirm your FSU Credit Union provided password, enter a new password you will remember and click submit.
- You’re now ready to use Online Banking to check your account balances, view your recent transactions, transfer funds and pay your bills.
Already have your username and password to access Online Banking? Click the “Log In” button below to get started.