The first step to opening an account at FSU Credit Union is becoming a member. When you join the FSU Credit Union family, you get more than competitive loan rates and convenient mobile banking. You become part of a commitment to making a difference in your community. You are contributing to local charities, providing scholarships to deserving students and investing in your friends and neighbors. Every time you see our logo, you will be reminded that you are part of making your community a better place.
Who can join? (FSU Credit Union’s Field of Membership)
- Anyone who lives or works in Bay, Calhoun, Columbia, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, or Washington counties
- FSU students in good academic standing
- FSU faculty and staff
- Members and employees of organizations that are part of the FSU community
- Members and employees of businesses that do business with or have offices at FSU
- Family members of existing FSU Credit Union members
- Employees and residents of HarborChase Senior Living Community located at 100 John Knox Rd.
- Employees of FSU Credit Union
How long does membership last?
It’s simple. Once you’re a member of Florida State University Credit Union, you’re always a valuable part of our credit union family. Even if you move out of the area or leave your current employer, your membership with us is still welcome. And you can still take advantage of our convenient services no matter where you are.
To join FSU Credit Union and open an account, click “Join Today” below to begin the application process online or bring your completed membership application to the nearest branch.