PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Online banking and the mobile app have been upgraded to new and improved applications
- For members who already use online banking and our mobile app, you will use your current username, but you will be required to enter a new temporary password, which is the last SIX digits of the primary account holder’s social security number as your password rather than the password you currently use. For business accounts, the temporary password is the last six of your EIN/TIN
- After logging in for the first time to the new system with the last six digits of the primary account holder’s social security number, you will be prompted to reset your password to one of your choice. New passwords must be 8 to 32 characters in length with no spaces, and include upper and lower case characters, at least one numeric digit, and at least one special character.
- For your protection, you will be texted or called with a verification code the first time you log into the new system.
- If you have questions, please call us at 850-224-4960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.